Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Seville, March 10th - March 13th

Seville was simply amazing. As soon as I got off of the bus from Faro in Seville at night I knew i was going to love the city. There were people everywhere, and that included dark skinned, dark-haired, light-eyed senoritas. Ahhh. Not to mention the fact that I was now in a country where I could communicate decently in the native language.

I met Jared the following night at the train station, but I showed up about an hour late because I forgot to move my watch ahead when I entered Spain. Typical. But luckily we found each other. Our hostel was located in an old Jewish quarter of the city, and we had to go through some cool back alleys to get there. Jared was hungry so we went out for some tapas and beer at a very popular place, Cafe Levies, and ate out in the plaza. The weather was great, and Jared constantly pointed that out. He liked it, but also felt a bit guilty that Maria was back in Austria, where it was snowing.

Highlights to come.

1 Comments:

At 3/28/2006 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He should feel guilty, too. Especially if she is pregnant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home