Friday, March 10, 2006

This is for Josh, regarding his comment earlier.

Josh,
I went to a palace right after I read your comment on the blog, and I laughed to myself when I saw her. I believe this is what you were looking for. I am rather pleased with the outcome since 1)There was no photography allowed inside, 2)She was with a tour guide (on the right), and 3) I obviously could not let her see that I was taking a picture of her. ThereforeI had to take the picture from my chest, which is where the camera was hanging. I couldn´t even tell if she was in frame or not. It´s a tad blurry because I couldn´t use a flash, but it´s pretty good considering. Enjoy!

PS She was from Italy, just so you know.
PPS I am not sure if she is your type, since she is more like the blonde from Wicker Park than that brunette. lol.Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 3/10/2006 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks surprisingly like Katie Goulding from that angle. . .hmmmm

 
At 3/12/2006 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! She totaally DOES! Freaky...

 
At 3/13/2006 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Italy you say? Interesting. I'll jot that down. It's too bad she's from Italy, I really wanted to name her Unga. Now she has to be Florentine (rhymes with Clementine). Keep up the good work agent double-oh-awesome!

I've moved into my cottage and it's better than expected. John and Theresa Minkel had a baby. I'll shoot you an email. Thanks for thinking of me. - JOSH "I'LL SHOOT YOU AN EMAIL" MAYER

 
At 3/13/2006 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy cow Julie and, uh, anonymous, that picture doesn't just look like Kate, it looks like A CROSS BETWEEN KATE AND MARIANNE MUNZ! WHO ARE, LIKE, SUPER CLOSE FRIENDS!

I'm totalling tripping. Koobs, you can see the immense fruits of your labors. We await the next communique. - JOSH "I'LL SHOOT YOU AN EMAIL" MAYER

 
At 3/14/2006 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris, Well I finally hit up your blog spot and I am once again reminded how jealous I am of you right now. While you are enjoying your leisurely days, I am stuck here learning Newton and reading Kant. Oh life just isn't fair. Question, is your little friend Jonathan going to be with your whole trip? Kind of fortunate you found someone to hang out with. Makes things less lonely. Oh in addition to the Minkel baby, Sarah K. had hers on Friday as well. And Joe and Julie had theirs early this morning. It's that time of year. Anyway, we all miss you here. You're in my prayers. --Stephanie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home